BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps) [September 2020]

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
just called customer support regarding the no otp for registering selfcare portal, idiot gave me some email and said they have no control , and he also said the plans are available for all of kerala , don't think i trust him tbh

@ajaipdeep is BSNL giving you connection directly? In most places they go through LCOs which is quicker
2 years ago, it was through LCO. Now, they are giving it through some other franchisee. The guy who came to lay cable was a person who came to fix our old ADSL connection. A worker under contract

Just now visited the local BSNL exchange office and met SDO and he was saying that we are not getting new plans in our portal currently but you can write an application on paper for plan change we will change when they will be available. :p

Not a BSNL user, but Calcutta Telephones website doesn’t show new plans yet. Weird, because BSNL has a lot of competition in Kolkata not only from Airtel/Jio, but also local ISPs like Alliance.
And I am sure most people wont go for BSNL FTTH.

BSNL MH guys are lazy ..dont worry ..it will come
South guys are best in BSNL..better plans, better services and regular updates to customer
Ahaan? Better plans okay, Better services? REGULAR updates?? lololol 😂😂 you need to chase the official if u wanna get any update

Just now visited the local BSNL exchange office and met SDO and he was saying that we are not getting new plans in our portal currently but you can write an application on paper for plan change we will change when they will be available. :p
What he meant was...We are not going to update the plans.
You will need to visit the office again and reapply ...and we dont care about the selfcare portal :ROFLMAO:

@ajaipdeep yes. They are aware of these plans and said they haven't got any information on how to create orders in these plans. Means, they are unavailable here(Maybe for now 😌)

Back