BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps) [September 2020]

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
My request is open since last night, no change whatsoever. In Kerala, it appears the plan change is done manually unlike other circles. So I hope they get to it at some point.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-01 at 1.51.23 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2020-10-01 at 1.51.23 PM.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
^^ same here in Jharkhand state also.

Looks like they havent upgraded the portal to check usage. IT says
"NOT FOUND. Reason:No package found with pkgName: HS-H-UPG-200MB-3300G-2MB-GPON-M for subscriber ID: pi7XXXXXXXXX"

(I added the X to hide number.)

But Im happy they directly linked selfcare to plan change. Previously aunties at bsnl office used to do it manually.

Speeds are not even 50mbps for download but upload reaching 80mbps. Guess will have to wait till midnight to check again. In a few days they will probably manage the load.

OK my plan change showing COMPLETED but my ONT is getting IP address for only 3-4 seconds and then IP address changes again and again and I have no internet connctivity. Something is WRONG :cry:

Will disconnect for few minutes and check again later.

Looks like they havent upgraded the portal to check usage. IT says
"NOT FOUND. Reason:No package found with pkgName: HS-H-UPG-200MB-3300G-2MB-GPON-M for subscriber ID: pi7XXXXXXXXX"

(I added the X to hide number.)

But Im happy they directly linked selfcare to plan change. Previously aunties at bsnl office used to do it manually.

Is your internet connectivity working with new plan and speed?

Probably not yet fully deployed in MH which is why FUPTOPUP is not showing the plan yet and speeds still low.

I wonder what my issue is with the IP address changing every 3-4 seconds :D

Back