BSNL Broadband BBG Combo UL 2250 in Gurgaon (175GB at 4mbps)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 644
  • Views Views 65,286
got a call finally. the guy is apparently coming to my place in 10 minutes from around one hour ago to collect the documents. :D

So, you already know when the connection is really going to be installed when he says in a day or two.

lol. consider this my experiment to see how they treat a regular customer. gives me the basic raw material for a blog post that no one would read :)

lol. i had to pay freaking 3150 rupees for the connection. 500 for connection (refundable)500 for modem rental (i opted for rental. dunno why)2150 one month rent in advance i wonder if i was scammed :\ i did get a receipt though. funny enough dude said that they have the fiber lying for installation for months now. no one seems to be bothered about it. so it is just collecting dust right now. :|

they did not have wifi modem in stock. the dude was concerned about that. now i have to decide how to make the two connections work. switch between them manually? buy a dual wan router? ditch airtel?

So when are you going to be "connected". Also, I think you would be cancelling Airtel once you get it up & running? Or will you be running a parallel trial of sorts? In either case, if you do cancel Airtel eventually , I would like to hear the "experience".

lol. the guy said he would put in my application today so i should get the connection in a day or two max. now i am worried about the wiring part coz i can get airtel to do the wiring as per my requirement. bsnl? i doubt they would give a shit about my requirements. :|

right now. i have no idea. dual wan modems are expensive. and i am not tempted to pay for one when things are not running that smoothly for me. worst time to get a redundant connection. lol. might keep both the connection for a month or two before deciding which one to ditch. i would have switched to a cheaper plan on airtel if they had a decent one.airtel modem connects to my buffalo wireless router. so i would have to change between the two connection by changing the lan cable on the wifi router.

Back