BSNL Broadband Billing Problems

• Thread starter Thread starter pupudada
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 131
  • Views Views 86,219
so wat can we do now !!!!stop using the net at night hours !! i got the bill of 35000!!! i approached to the authorities they keep on saying file is bbeing put up file is being put up dats alll!!! pls help wat can we do now ?the site which shows the bill is also not good !!!it does not bifurcate between night hours and day hours and sometimes it doesn't open only and in that it shows i am having plan 250 and my bill is calculated as per plan 250 pls help guys wat should i do ?

@adi better download the usage web page to your Hard disk., NOW , when the usage portal functions. See post No1 "sticky" a new program available to bifurcate day and night usage. For Anything you must have written record/s . . If you have ack for change of Tariff plan,it will help.Para two. Like us the A.O's are also likely to be annoyed with so many bill corrections.BSNL is neither a 100%Govt Orgn/ or 100% Private Orgn . If later unproductive work is corrected. immediately. ( System Analysis/Work study customer complaints etc ). The pity is , Old Dataone users have No problem with billing, and the old usage program is more complicated than this new usage portal ? )Some "wise guy" at the top has messed up the whole system. ( or a new Software company, which quoted lowest tender amount is on the job !)

please i havent still understood how to bifurcate day and night use please help how to bifurcate !!!and does ne one have idea wether bsnl is taking ne action on this billing problem:ashamed:

@adi24. .Take out a print out of your Usage pages. Make two copies. ..Present one to A.O....You have to use FirefoxF/greasemonkey for one program. ( by @achag)....Another program for IE given by @arind. Try second one.SEE FIRST sticky post in this threadOr make a list of day usage 0800 to 0200 a)(1024 MB= limit 1.0 GB for Home 250 NO free N/Ub) and 2.5 GB for Home 500 and claim free allowance for N/U

so u ppl have u stopped downloading at night !!!i thik we should take BSNL to consumer court !!Dont u ppl think dat !!!:wall::wall:wat are u ppl doing as a solution to this problem ?????:(:(

so u ppl have u stopped downloading at night !!!
i thik we should take BSNL to consumer court !!
Dont u ppl think dat !!!:wall::wall:
wat are u ppl doing as a solution to this problem ?????:(:(

dude wat u said is right from last week i stoped downloading , we have to be little tough n this aspect.:thumbsup:

@adi24 new BSNLBB user with IP 117.xx.xx.xx
link-removed: 1-Click Webhosting
Any problem contact: [email protected]. I cannot try it ( old Dataone user)
If you use IE6 or IE7 download and try this program. ( can be tried in Firefox also ) You can ignore the VISTA screen shot. Program about 345 KB.
Para two : Those using Firefox browser and Greasemonkey add on try the program
by @achag1.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748 for grease monkey addon.
BSNL DataOne Bandwidth Calculator – Userscripts.org old version

BSNL DataOne Bandwidth Calculator v2 – Userscripts.org new version
Para three : All new BSNLBB users check your usage with a 14digit PortalID ( different to User ID)at this website.
BSNL - Broadband Account Management

@essbebe when i go to the site where we can check the usage there is one link my orders !when i click there it shows my plan starter 250 but my plan is 500 and the BSNL exchange ppl are saying that my plan is 500 only!there are two sites to check the usage pls give me the link of the site from which u or most of the new users check the usage :(:(:(

Back