BSNL Broadband Billing Problems

• Thread starter Thread starter pupudada
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 131
  • Views Views 86,219
BSNL New Portal doesnot work several times.We can do nothing about that, but to wait until the server restores the page.

@roky Thank you.
You can send your 14digitID and password to the programmers to modify their
programs for use with BSNBB users with IP 117.xx.xx.xx
All programs will work for IP 59.xx.xx.xx ( old Dataone users )

Contact | sunish.net Mr sunish DQUF for IE browser
ShaPlus - Contact us
DataFox - A BSNL DataOne & MTNL TriBand bandwidth usage monitor DATAFOX for Firefox Browser. above. And Moderator for this forum. see thread No 3 above.
mailto: [email protected]

Sending ID & password will affect my bill ?
I m new to internet & braodband.. Plz help.:redface:

/members/nomercy/. The message is itself clear.
Thanks. The request was made earlier to modify the programs to suit new users with IP 117.xx.x.xx, and all programs are modified now and working nicely. if you have difficulty in checking your usage in BSNL portal/s old and new, you can try these programs. NO condition , that you send your ID/PW to anybody , and do not send them
If any other difficulty please post in this forum for help from contributers.
REF:
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/22290-bsnl-broadband-billing-problems/#post184528
http://i29.tinypic.com/2dahima.jpg

I got bill 13K for March..for H-500 plan:confused: (Data usgae 12GB+ for 8.00AM to 1.59 AM)Data usage shows 150Mb D/l in 15 minuts sometimes.. how is it possible since I get browsing speed of 600 Kbps-800 Kbps(Low speed due to BSNL line fault -stated by BSNL lineman) I submitted apllication for verification of usage..to BSNL A.O..& apllied for 750-UL week before(very low speed:wall:) I can't pay this much bill:redface: Any way to come out of this ...:(

@members/nomercy/
https://broadband.forum/broadband-india/19346-how-much-data-you-download-month/#post187247
Downloaded 55 GB in MArch & 60 GB in April with H-500..:thumbsup:
2GB in May..... 750-UL
how is it possible since I get browsing speed of 600 Kbps-800 Kbps(Low speed due to BSNL line fault -stated by BSNL lineman)
Go to the usage page and save a copy of the billed detailed usage page for full March &April 2008. Take print out ( two copies.) Give application to A.O.
Check up whether night usage ( free also included ) in your bill.
Para two : check up whether your tariff plan has been effected in usage portal for May 2008.

I got bill 13K for March..for H-500 plan (Data usgae 12GB+ for 8.00AM to 1.59 AM)
Data usage shows 150Mb D/l in 15 minuts sometimes.. how is it possible since I get browsing speed of 600 Kbps-800 Kbps(Low speed due to BSNL line fault -stated by BSNL lineman)

I submitted apllication for verification of usage..to BSNL A.O..& apllied for 750-UL week before(very low speed:wall:)

I can't pay this much bill:redface:

Any way to come out of this ...

yes Ul 750 plan is very slow:wall::wall:...but better than home 500 i think :whistle:...in this plan u cant get a big bill while its unlimited yaa :thumbsup: but speed sucks really :(:(

:redface:

@members/nomercy/
https://broadband.forum/broadband-india/19346-how-much-data-you-download-month/#post187247
Go to the usage page and save a copy of the billed detailed usage page for full March &April 2008. Take print out ( two copies.) Give application to A.O.
Check up whether night usage ( free also included ) in your bill.
Para two : check up whether your tariff plan has been effected in usage portal for May 2008.

Thnx for the reply:)

I have submitted prints of MArch & April Usage to A.O..
Since I m using 750-UL..now all (FEb-March-April-May)usage is shown as billed:wall::madness: (Not shown as Night d/l as per H-500 Plan )so according to april usage (55GB) my bill will be 55K:hysterical:

There is some huge problem with this new server or something... When I am checking my usage on bbservice.bsnl.in..... it sometimes shows very huge usage, and sometime the real one!!!! I think this is not reliable portal!!!!

:confused: is it true? coz it showed me 2112 Mb usage for April form 17th onwards...(they had installed it on 17th April) which i quite suspect to be more than what i had expected!

I see:hysterical::hysterical: i though i the stupid person in the world i got 65,000 April:wall::wall::wall::wall:

what to do ???????????
what to do ???????????

[email protected]

Back