BSNL Broadband: data.bsnl.in showing new page after logging in (Motive Hijack)

• Thread starter Thread starter sankalpit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 127
  • Views Views 64,952
Please compare this Chennai link.
Home Of Chennai Telephones- "The Online Bill Presentation and Payment Site"
( broadband checking not available )
you can click the differen menus ( without log in )
The difference seems to be
selfcare.sdc is based on ORACLE software and
the above one appears locally created.or outsourced.

The ORACLE thing is supposed to apply to all of BSNL. With some luck, by the time they get round to "improving" the Chennai site, they will have learned enough from our misfortunes!

I find it incredible that they (Kalyan Telecom) stopped one form of online payment without ensuring that the replacement is fully functional. Anyway, looks like the ECS is functioning though my deduction took place after the last date of payment.

Btw. its not Oracle. The screenshots shared earlier belong to IBM Websphere Portal Server 6.1 product :) And the portal is outsourced to an Indian IT company!

Btw. its not Oracle. The screenshots shared earlier belong to IBM Websphere Portal Server 6.1 product :) And the portal is outsourced to an Indian IT company!

The topic shifted slightly from the data.bsnl.in site (IBM) to the new selfcare site (SAP NetWeaver Portal) which is Oracle.

Even till now, I'm getting the same page. But today, just to see what happens, i clicked on 'My Portal' button on the top left corner of that page. It redirected me to the old portal, but giving an error.

Check out the screenshot.

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9246/capturesan.jpg

@aesouza
As u also are getting the same page, why dont u also try the same....

@nsm
Yours:
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9246/capturesan.jpg
It redirected me to the old portal, but giving an error
Negative !!!
The website page is different. The JPG picture is also different.
will upload if needed. with usual menu iitems.

@essbebeI think there is only minor difference. But the layout is more or less the same. Correct me if i'm wrong.

@aesouza
As u also are getting the same page, why dont u also try the same....

I had seen the "my portal" link yesterday. It has general information but no chance to see my usage.

I had seen the "my portal" link yesterday. It has general information but no chance to see my usage.

The correct portal page with menu

Back