BSNL Broadband is now offering 8mbps as minimum speeds on almost all their plans

Is BSNL Broadband capable of providing 8mbps speeds in your area?

• Total voters
@pothi
india's rank in mobile speed rating is too low and telecom authorities are aware of it and that is the reason for this increase in base speed from 2 mbps to 4 to 8 within a few months. so i think they will consider increasing FUP to atlease 2mbps .

but this is strange JIO does not cross 4mbps during busy days ??

Is this 1277 plan circle specific? My local BSNL office denied both 777 and 1277 plans and said it's not applicable in my state.
It's not available in any city.i am in chennai city my exchange is near to my home within 1km.still they say it's not available.ftth plans are just to show only.Bsnl need to invest in ftth hard to make it feasible.

@pothi
india's rank in mobile speed rating is too low and telecom authorities are aware of it and that is the reason for this increase in base speed from 2 mbps to 4 to 8 within a few months. so i think they will consider increasing FUP to atlease 2mbps .

but this is strange JIO does not cross 4mbps during busy days ??
I feel it's good to increase minimum speed to 10mbps as world is going for fibrenet internet connection and bsnl still in 2 Mbps like that.its better to provide 10mbps 15mbps 20mbps 25mbps without fup or give ftth plans feasible all over india

it looks like BSNL changed the service name of Base plan, those who activated HB service check if the data is been added to the HB service or the new renamed base plan.

I feel it's good to increase minimum speed to 10mbps as world is going for fibrenet internet connection and bsnl still in 2 Mbps like that.its better to provide 10mbps 15mbps 20mbps 25mbps without fup or give ftth plans feasible all over india

BSNL is actually providing 8Mbps speed as minimum from last 1 year now on DSL lines all over India.

I got a bsnl connection recently for my office.that bsnl exchange was good and installation done in 1 week.99 rupees plan.speed getting 10mbps upto 1.5gb after that 1 Mbps.after 2 days line down and immediately got rectified.good service from bsnl.the same bsnl worst service from my home area.

Back