• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 14,365
Status
Not open for further replies.

sathizk7

ISP
BSNL
Guys Im living in anna nagar,chennai can any one help me out where can i get the EVDO card Thank U in advance

Guys Im living in anna nagar,chennai can any one help me out where can i get the EVDO card

Thank U in advance

you can get it from BSNL only :P i guess its customized by BSNL :) Better ask your nearest BSNL exchange for EVDO availability and roaming
please wait for others comments also because i am not EVDO user :)

@members/sathizk7/ Try your luck .customer service center 26201900 AnnaNagar East!1800 424 1600 says no idea about Ev-Do card. They have not been updated.Tried Adyar 2441 1500 cc says you have to enquire particular Exchange only. Not available in Adyar , but possible in Perungudi area.

Thank u guys when asked customer service centre in annanagar They responded it may take a weaks of time

as far as I had enquired in Customer Centre.. It was told the CDMA/WLL is available only in select exchanges in Chennai Region. They are Red Hills ..and some other outskirts... The CDMA network is not available in CITY AREAS and hence EVDO cards would not work itself.. So forget 2 mbps not even 144 kbps will work in CITY... But there is a news that BSNL has aquired licence for all circles ... So if thats the case there is chance that it will come up in some time.. But not sure when.

^^ and they have given a link to bsnldatacard.com ... so these bsnl people do surf the net. :P

Now Chennai BSNL website is updating with EVDO plan details the staff in customer centre no longer feign ignorance,, on the other hand, they are still calling it CDMA data card offering 144 kbps only, you may purchase EVDO card if available but get CDMA 1x service now, once EVDO available you can get the services without change of card

Congratulation to 'din' or Dinakar one of the members here whose website is given official link status in the BSNL website (never a private website get official recognisation , so far this is a miracle)

Chennai Telephones-Provision of Data Services on CDMA 2000 IX using NIC / EVDO cards

with regards,
vaithy

This is currently available only in Perungudi and Red Hills areas. This is the update from CRO in Nandanam Customer Service Centre.CDMA networks are not available through out chennai CityThis is update as of today. I just spoke with CRO at 2

Right now the evdo card is not sold for the customers ,they are giving it on rental basis and then they are asking to buy if u are satisfied,heard that speed of 150kbs is acheived at the max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back