BSNL - EVDO - Usage - Review and everything about it

• Thread starter Thread starter MediaFire
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 92,160
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ther are some other problems also with the Data card. When the data card is on line,
Computor is shutting down and restarting by itself. I have checked this in other computor, getting the same problem.
Data card itself is getting disconnected after 30-60 minutes of browsing.
I feel the the card may be a corrupted one.

try to buy some unlocked CDMA modem online or from local shop
micromax and huwaei has CDMA EVDO models , once the the modem is corrupted , u cant do much about it

Please post a speedtest.net result.Whats the total cost of buying it(Including activation and blah blah)? I am currently using 800 Rs plan in which 1 mbps till 6GB then 512Kbps.Do you recommend this to me(I am a gamer)? How can I get it in Lucknow?

Toxicated Shehzada Namit said:
Please post a speedtest.net result.Whats the total cost of buying it(Including activation and blah blah)? I am currently using 800 Rs plan in which 1 mbps till 6GB then 512Kbps.Do you recommend this to me(I am a gamer)? How can I get it in Lucknow?
The speed is never constant. Suddenly it raises and drops. With so much variations you have to decide whether it is suitable
for gaming.
In Chennai, BSNL is charging discounted price of Modem is Rs.959/= For prepaid activation charges is Rs.359/=. Opted for payment thro STV which is more flexible.
To start with I paid Rs.959/= + Rs.359/= in addition to Ist STV for Rs170/=( 500mb--one monthvalidity). You can recharge any STV from limited or unlimited packages.(1day Rs.55/=, 7days Rs.220/=, 15 days Rs.440/= and one month Rs.835/=).
Every six months Rs.20/= to be recharged to keep the connection alive.
For southern states BSNL is maintaining seperate CDMA portal thro which customer can view Recharge amount,Validity details Balancemount available in customers account., Etc.Customer will be able to avail the reduced rates with out Tax if paid thro portal.

MediaFire said:
try to buy some unlocked CDMA modem online or from local shop

micromax and huwaei has CDMA EVDO models , once the the modem is corrupted , u cant do much about it
Link plss..

MediaFire said:
micromax 300C , am using this which is currently out of stock in flipkart , try other sites
few more CDMA modems from ebay
http://www.ebay.in/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5039.m570.l1313.TR1.TRC0.A0.H0.Xcdma+modem&_nkw=cdma+modem&_sacat=0&_from=R40
Known devil is better.
How is micromax 300c performance? Is it easy to install for people with minimum knowledge on devices,software Etc.?
Is it adoptable to EVDO rev.A standards?
If you recommend will wait for a new one at Ebay.

I've been hunting for a Micromax 300c for so many months..
Nowhere could I find one. Nowhere in the Web. There were a few Listings in Ebay but over priced, and when I contacted the seller he told me it was not in Stock and to prevent people from ordering it, he priced it 10X times.
Then I settled for an unlocked mts ac 2766.. Then got a prithvi ue 100 also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back