BSNL - EVDO - Usage - Review and everything about it

• Thread starter Thread starter MediaFire
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 92,160
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I am using EVDO from more than a year. It works like charm.
Presently I am in a big problem and need any help possible.
My validity expired on 04-06-2014 which was re-loadable up to 19-06-2014. Unfortunately both dates are passed and now I am unable to use it.
Please tell me how can I reactivate my default sim? I still have Rs.50 balance on it and I didnt want to loose this sim.
Otherwise I have to pay SUK(Rs.350/- for a new sim without any balance)(this information is mentioned on bsnl website)
(By the way it is BSNL CDMA prepaid sim)

Pl. google "CMDA EVDO Prepaid GP1&GP2"and see. It is shown for other circles Grace period two is available for 165 days. You may have to go to nearest customer service center and get it reactivated.

any one facing issues with the connection ? like getting only the 1x speed ?
I am having D/L speed of 30 to 60kilobits per second for the past 7 days. I feel mine is a localized problem since getting only 2 bars signal now as against 3 bars used to get normally.

Last edited:
Hi all !!!

I am looking for a new EVDO Dongle connection. I have registered online in the BSNL Udaan project. I have a few doubts that i would like to clarify with the BSNL Users in and around my locality - Chennai

1.I have a tower within 800 m of my home , will the dongle be able to at-least receive 1Mpbs Download speed with a ping less than 100ms ?.
2. Is the 700 RS postpaid plan really without any FUP ??
3. I am currently using AC2736 ZTE Reliance Netconnect + dongle in TP-Link MR-3220 3G router.. are the dongles provided by bsnl compatible with this router ?
4. Last , what is the cost and the model no. of the postpaid dongle ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back