BSNL Fiber - Router not saving settings

• Thread starter Thread starter SuperK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 6,112
Then it should be fine 👍. What firmware is the ONT? Which brand?

Then it should be fine 👍. What firmware is the ONT? Which brand?
It looks like this.

NrFfGUC.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
iLAO2iQ.webp
kXJxZxA.webp
SDR07PJ.webp
h2KxweH.webp
V4lmu8k.webp

I took a screenshot, sorry can’t post the commands.

Also disable logging on your system.

I took screenshot from phone because the guy was on anydesk so I couldn’t control.

Last edited by a moderator:
Logging is not the issue, he has it disabled, also his screenshot doesn't have the syslog file. It could be a firmware issue, an update should fix it.

That is unfortunate. My wifi disconnects at random times of the day. I think maybe because the lease time of IP is 1 day so it disconnects to assign a new IP. I want to stop this by changing the lease time settings to 1 week. It is very painful to see the wifi disconnect during an exam on my laptop.
Another reason can be the fact that I still have my broadband active with a separate router but the same default gateway (192.168.1.1) so it assigns each device similar IP. I will cancel it next month but can this be the reason for disconnections?
Does anyone have any idea why it is happening?
As others have said, you possibly have auto configuration from OLT. Now, since you have two Wifi active it's possible that the adapter is choosing whichever has the strong connection. What you can do is disable auto connection when in range on the specific wifi.

Back