BSNL Fiber - Router not saving settings

• Thread starter Thread starter SuperK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 6,112
That was a guess, yours now seems to be configured by the LCO from the OLT like others said.

Still you can try v1.0.32 from this archive HG323RGW problem on BSNL Bharat Fiber Broadband | BSNL Bharat Fiber.

Edit: Or don't do it if you're not comfortable, it may not fix it anyway. You will have to ask your LCO.

Last edited:
@Adithya @Nikhil Sharma @sloj @KaKaRot820 @varkey Today, I tried to create an access-list that allows only the device which is listed, to access the wifi. I used to activate this list on my previous broadband when I had exams to avoid any slow speeds. I tried to create a white list in this router and even after saving-rebooting, all users are able to connect normally. Can you all look?

RxW3Hju.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok One thing I just noticed is: otherdevices are connected but they have no internet. This is weird on so many levels.

It works this way only. They will be connected but won’t be able to access the internet

@KaKaRot820 @Adithya @Nikhil Sharma @sloj Update
Looks like the router settings are somehow fixed by the LCO which downloads the original setting everytime I restart it. When I asked him why the password is not changing, he said tell me what do you want to change it to, I can change it from my side (Privacy died here). I am escalating this issue to the GM.

Also, on ethernet I am getting 60mbp(50mbps plan) but only 20 mbps on wifi. This local router is 2.5Ghz only.

Even my broadband used to give consistent 8mbps(10mbps plan) on ethernet and wifi. This D-Link router supported both 2.5 and 5 ghz.

Any suggestions why this is happening? I think the router is at fault.

Change wifi security settings, Encryption type should be wpa2 mixed, wpa at tkip and wpa2 at aes. Of course you can't save it with the LCO round your neck.😕 People either have this superiority complex, the consumer is an idiot attitude or something else. We need privacy laws in this country.

Back