BSNL speed increase official??

No ISP can increase the price of a currently subscribed plan.:)

I tell u this is 101% true I don't know by any sources but i am on Ul900+ and i am hitting 100-200 Kb/s for last 2-3 days and all my nearby friends aswell If they officialy declare it,It will be awesome :D

It is difficult to believe what you're claiming without proper evidence.

but if what you are saying is true...tumhare mouth me ghee shakkr!:)

PankajSh@rmai have requested you to please post the speed resultswe all also wanna see tht is that true tht you are getting tht much speedis there any problem posting it ?

i will shift to h900ul for sure if this is true:yahoo:,but i personally think these are fake statements,u can download more than 16GB daily,this is awesome:thumbsup:,i will go to bsnl and will confirm this one for me,and what will do airtel:rofl:,i mean 1mbps plan has no match in any respect against this h900ul plan of bsnl in anyway if this is true,no isp can compete with bsnl:whistle:

I don't believe this is true... Unless it is against Airtel's 1MBPS UL plan...

@Pankaj

you have been repeatedly requested by me and sunny to post your latest speedtest result but you kept posting in all thread that you are hitting 100-200 KB/s(or Kb/s as you posted here) without posting your result.Is there any problem?

Tomorrow someone may claim he is gonna buy BSNL :) LOL :hysterical:

Well i don't get u SIR,What reasons wud i have to lie to everyone,I mean i am the one who is always against BSNL and its crappy support and prices,Why would i hype them about their speed boost and all the crap

Yes i was hitting 200 Kb/s+ for the last few days and now its back to normal,I just checked u guys ask for a speedtest only when i had posted again in the thread,I din't check that and this thread any further then So i was unresponsive :redface:

Well the next time it happens i will take a speedtest first of all :D

Back