BSNL Broadband: no speed increase on home ul1350 plan!?

• Thread starter Thread starter weaana
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 13,338
^^^ well what I intended to say was not a practical approach, just to show that with the current pricing its very much possible to get 2Mbps UL at approx. 1500 Frankly just a way to be over-anxious of a new price cut ;)

Well what can we say, the BSNL guys are such jokers!!!Why would anyone pay double the price for a plan which will revert back to 750/- within a day????I think BSNL guys got their maths wrong or they are illiterate.. who knows...

My UL1350 has finally got upgraded this morning. https://www.speedtest.net My line has been connected to the NIB II network. By the way how does one check the usage on this NIB II network. I was told to go to BSNL Portal log on and check the usage there but I cannot find any link there to check the usage. The only options I have are View Your Profile, Change Your Portal User ID, Change Your Portal Password and Track Your Portal Order. The old place where I used to check does not work anymore

My plan UL750 (256 Kbps) has been automatically upgraded to 512 Kb at no extra cost...

Yup, pay double for 15gb, and they expect people to continue with the stupid plan without downgrading.

The lack of the word "combo" on our previous plan name seems to be preventing Bsnl from doing the speed upgrade. So dumb...

I think that there wont be any fair usage policy in 750ul plan because they have increased speed of 1350ul plan and implemented fair usage as well. So, if they wanted they could have introduced fair usage in 750 plan along with speed increase. What do you say folks ???

Knowing BSNL there hasn't been any FUP in the 256KBps plans. Since they have been automatically upgraded to 512KBPs without any intervention from the user's end, there won't be an Fair Usage Policy on the 750 UL plans.The 1350 UL fellows are getting a really raw deal with a 2mbps speed burst upto 15Gb. I predict most users might switch over to the lower 750 plans simply because the 1350 plan doesn't make any sense if one is not using the 250 free calls they allow on it.

I am on 1350 UL plan and no speed upgrade has happened for me. Bsnl sucks big time in this, anyways i am switching to ul750 combo from next month.

Back