BSNL speed increase official??

good for you my man!seems like you got have a above normal capping than the usual 2mbps.:)

i donno!! :D i am always lucky!! Before this,when i was having 900UL plan , i used to get 256 kbps upload speed.. :)

Good yaar!!cool_techie_tvm also posted that some guys he knew get 4mbps and more. So its not that unique but certainly good to get this speed anytime.So is this speed coming all day or just night time.:)

you are from Trivandrum & it seems that in southern states especially kerala speeds are being upgraded as reported by some other users from there.

you are from Trivandrum & it seems that in southern states especially kerala speeds are being upgraded as reported by some other users from there.
Pffft...me still crawling with 1.3mbps :( The newer subscribers/old subscribers connected to newer machinery are getting the speed boosts...

all the speedtest results with high numbers are against a mumbai server, can you (frmneo etc) test with a server in, say, paris/france and re-post your speedtest results?

the only speed increase i see in my place is that of my upload speed.. getting abt 30KBps.. neat.. makes seeding easier now..

Back