BSNL Broadband: no speed increase on home ul1350 plan!?

• Thread starter Thread starter weaana
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 13,338
btw, I am still getting less than 1 mbps even now(july - a fresh month). It just doesn't cross 1 mbps at all. Get around 850mbps-900 mbps to be very precise. I gave a compaint to bsnl and they called back on saturday and told me that it has been rectified. But I still see the same bandwidth. I didn't give a complaint yesterday since saturday is a bad day to give complaint. Last time bsnl cut my line on a saturday and I didn't have internet during the weekend, since there was no one to attend to it. Will give a complaint again tomorrow. Anyone facing the same issue as me?

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

A strange thing that's happening with my DataOne broadband - ever since my connection was upgraded to NIB 2, I am having frequent disconnection problems.

I have never had such frequent disconnection problems with my DataOne before, but now it's a very frequent thing.

Anyone else experiencing the same? and any possible remedies for it except for notifying the BSNL officials which I already did. My line SNR and attenuation rates seem okay though

hmmm. When my plan was first changed to ulf1350 even i was having frequent disconnections, within 5 seconds of me trying to access something. Subsequently I discovered that it was because of 2 of my systems had the same ip and my Linksys cut the connection to the modem. Probably a routing table corruption. But I've had this disconnection problem before with NIB1. It is a wiring problem. Lodge a complaint. They'd solve it.

Back