BSNL speed increase official??

oh
you mean the download speeds are back to normal ....right ?
uff:wall:

hey
i m going through a strange thing
this is my speedtest result when i run it on internet explorer

but if i run it on firefox as i usually used to check it on
then it stops when it checks the upload speed and the download speed it shows is this.
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3153/11277832fk8.jpg
it doesn't even shows the download speed but suddenly without the meter running it shows this speed

It's happening with both IE and FF when I select Bangkok server.

I don't believe this is true... Unless it is against Airtel's 1MBPS UL plan...

Can't be comparing the 2 plans they wont be in the same league.
Though if there is speed increase by BSNL airtel will put up something in response. BSNL has been claiming that they will offer 2mbps even in villages at very low prices, maybe this is the start of it.:)

sunny make sure your antivirus scanner is not scanning your browser actively.
thats why you got great speed results. though upload doesnt get affected by this.:)

oh
you mean the download speeds are back to normal ....right ?
uff:wall:

hey
i m going through a strange thing
this is my speedtest result when i run it on internet explorer

but if i run it on firefox as i usually used to check it on
then it stops when it checks the upload speed and the download speed it shows is this.
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3153/11277832fk8.jpg
it doesn't even shows the download speed but suddenly without the meter running it shows this speed

I meant the utorrent download speeds are back to normal 30-35 kb/s,I didn't talk about speedtest :redface:
Infact i have never taken a speedtest after the day i got my net done,But just now i tried to take one on firefox and this is what it is showing

So i think everything is fine,but rumours are still going up so keep your fingers crossed lol :D

ohhhmayb this april the speeds will be increased by BSNLyeapkeep ur fingers crossed

i asked at bsnl officer,he said no increase in speed in h900ul plan as u mentioned friends,speed is 256kbps in h900ul thats final,no way they will give me up to 2mbps in 900ul plan if i will change my plan to h900ul,he said me clearly

Never heard about a person whose designation is “bsnl officer” .
i asked that i want to change my plan to h900ul how much i will get speed he said 256kbps,i said speed is upgraded up to 2mbps in this plan, he said speed remains as before,no up to 2mbps,tell me how can i change my plan if i will not get confirmation of up to 2mbps speed in h900ul plan,no one in bsnl told speed is up to 2mbps,i checked at 3 different person in bsnl,so i will wait for an official announcement,upload speed is not fixed they told me

Back