BSNL Unlimited plans within 10 days

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 21,473
Mr. Abhishek , there are sufficient reasons to not believing u or your concerted efforts.

First of all , u continue to talk about receiving official emails from top BSNL officials. U have written "Have emails to prove".... so go ahead. What is keeping u from publishing such an email and gaining all the credibility in the world for your efforts. Unless u do that, nobody.....just about no sensible person is going to believe u. Your credibility at the moment is at a low simply because there is no reason in the whole world for not sharing such a mail with us. Evidence is the key here.

Secondly , look at the title of this thread......."BSNL Unlimited plans within 10 days" started on "Mar 28 2006, 09:01 PM " ..exactly a month ago. It was with a lot of confidence u had predicted or speculated an unlimited plan within 10 days. 10 days have passed......20 days have passed..... 30th. day is passing.... how much grace period do u want? .... how much grace period do u expect us to give u? U have failed to predict accurately .... u r not even close..... now if and when the plan comes out u would claim all the credit...."I told u so" etc.etc.etc....but u got none because THERE WERE NO UNLIMITED PLANS WITHIN 10 DAYS.

Its a pity that instead of backing out of the entire prediction game ..... u continue to go on and on and on.... arguing ur case. Now u have resorted to blaming the BSNL officials for that... saying "perhaps the BSNL officials may be setting me up on a wild goose chase". Why would they?
U seem to know their every move .... where the files r going .... whose signatures they have taken.... why on earth would they share those informations with u ?
I can't just understand what sort of a relationship u have with them?

However this is a democratic country and u have the freedom of expression ...so u can go on and on and on with this.

I want also like to put a few things straight here. Yes , BSNL is public sector enterprise and has its own bottlenecks... but that does not make them all bad. After all we keep forgetting that they brought the Broadband charges in this country down to 500/- from around 3000/-. Which private sector enterprise would u think would have done that?
The BSNL started the Broadband revolution in this country. They r of course going to loose customers because this is NOT A MONOPOLY market anymore. Even then the kind of service they r providing and keeping in mind the charges for that [which is yet to be matched on that scale] , I must say I am satisfied.

Of course , I hope that they would in future come up with better plans.

No personal ill will.I wasn't following this thread at all; and indeed been pissed off from BSNL. Add to that, my studies had kept me away majorly. I have been following this up on my blog too. One reason, I can't publish the emails is that they are supposed to be "confidential"- I can be sued for making them public. Not that I care; but when the preliminaries started off with the BSNL folks, it was "promised" to me that it would be launched within 10 days. As I mentioned before, the whole purpose was to keep you informed and be a "partner" for this exercise. I'd agree that the title was "misleading"- but thats for the mods to figure out now. Let's hope for a better broadband now.

QUOTE(Abhishek @ Apr 28 2006, 05:07 PM) [snapback]49532[/snapback]

One reason, I can't publish the emails is that they are supposed to be "confidential"- I can be sued for making them public. Not that I care; but when the preliminaries started off with the BSNL folks, it was "promised" to me that it would be launched within 10 days.

[/b]

A confidential email from a Public Sector Enterprise to a private person relating to internal plans........................ THAT IS NEW TO ME !!!!!.........THAT IS THE LIMIT!!!!!!

And if u dont care of being sued .... go ahead.... and be a hero.

Lets hope for a better Broadband.

things are way more technical than you can imaging when it comes to dealing with government bodies. they make a statement to us. we make it public. if there are some delays, you cannot blame us for that. it's not like we dropped newspapers to your houses claiming that the unlimited packages are round the corner. it's a forum. we tell ya what we hear. we dont have any control on the stuff which we report.

Netizen, send me your email address, I d send you each and every mail sent to BSNL. Thats a deal. Including whatever replies I have recieved from them. I merely mentioned about the "WOULD BE PLANS"; it took a lot of red tape. I can understand your reasons to get pissed off, but....lets leave it at that please? Semantics apart, I am sure you are going to get some good news soon. I hope so.

Abhishek , if u r ready to personally email me your coresspondences with BSNL.... and thereby risking the BSNL suing u for that.... what is your problem in sharing them with all of us in this forum.

Even if u can satisfy me with those coresspondences, why should anyone else believe that [even if I vouched for u] without checking it for themselves ?

U should understand that the basic objective of a forum is to share information with everybody concerned. A forum should not be reduced to a personal mailing board.

And everything aside ....providing personal email addresses in a public forum is not the best idea in the world .... and I think u know it as well as I do.

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Apr 28 2006, 11:00 PM) [snapback]49555[/snapback]
things are way more technical than you can imaging when it comes to dealing with government bodies. they make a statement to us. we make it public. if there are some delays, you cannot blame us for that.

it's not like we dropped newspapers to your houses claiming that the unlimited packages are round the corner.

it's a forum. we tell ya what we hear. we dont have any control on the stuff which we report.
[/b]

I totally agree with u that its ur job to report whatever u hear. However I would like to raise a few things here.

U r an esteemed moderator and its your duty to report. But its also your duty to see that the forum is not reduced to a rumour-building and speculating one. In this thread several types of rumours were spread including "Nighttime unlimited has been cancelled" , "Unlimited plans in x days" , etc..etc... Look at the statistics of this thread alone..... almost 80 replies , almost 6400 views, .... all these for mere passtime rumours ??. I think the posts and members should be more responsible.

If some speculation do not come true they may be perceived as being rumours.

I would request u to discourage such speculative posts among members in the future. This would make this forum a healthy and popular one.

I am not blaming anyone for anything .... just want the rumours to end and the claims in the posts be proved with reaonable evidences.

As for Mr. Abhishek, he seems to have done some mailing to the BSNL guys .....at least it appears so. But he specifically claims to have received official [confidential] emails from top BSNL officials. I just want the evidence for that in order to believe it. Its that simple.

Best wishes and regards.

Back