BSNL Unlimited plans within 10 days

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 21,473
All the blood and sweat finally paid off. The details of the new plan, as per the email are:Unlimited plan has now beenannounced with monthly charges as Rs.900, annual charges Rs,9000, unlimiteddownload, Free E-mail/space - 2/5 Mb, voice rental Zero, MCU charges/pulse1.00.It hasnt been updated on the website as yet; however, I urge you to go and submit your application to Customer Care. The application to be addressed to Commercial Officer. They may not accept the application because the final plan is to be announced by 1s May. However, Mr S.K. Seth personally called me up and informed me to do the same by 29th April today. Netizen, as I mentioned, no ill will. If you wish to have the u/l connection..go ahead and submit your application. This wasnt any rumour mongering; the BSNL guys kept on giving us dates and assurances. 3 working days/ next week/ CMD out of town etc etc..all that crap. My duty was to keep you informed and not spread a "rumour". Hope this suffices for the time being. Cheers and enjoy some freedom now.

Mr. Abhishek, r u going to convert to Broadband from DialUp after all now that your "All the blood and sweat finally paid off". ;) Your problem is that u always want to stay 2 steps ahead of others.....[trying to get attention].... and in trying to do so u can go to any extent. In the future provide evidences so that respectable people can actually believe u.But I just hope that the recent information u have provided is true because I still dont think there is any official news.....Happy Broadband future, everybody. :)

The plan from BSNL (if true) seems to be more sensible than MTNL's 1399 plan!

Originally posted by netizen06
Mr. Abhishek, r u going to convert to Broadband from DialUp after all now that your "All the blood and sweat finally paid off". wink.gif
He is already on broadband, not dial-up, I suppose.

Back