Can we protest against tatasky

• Thread starter Thread starter VIKASHV689
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 2,870

VIKASHV689

ISP
RELIANCE
Can we stop recharging Tata Sky and ask others to stop recharging then they will call as and ask why you are not recharging then we can say the reason

Useless.If you not interest to continue better to change anoter service provider or to go homecast STB.Here they grouped together. cant able to break easily. Only one possible for ppls, that is use DD+ or plug your old antenna.Also better to identified other English FTA channels for another down link and spread accross in forums. PPl wants that type info., mostly, we can use FTA and enjoy life.:dance::thumbsup:

Can we stop recharging Tata Sky and ask others to stop recharging then they will call as and ask why you are not recharging then we can say the reason

We can stop. But how and why we need to stop others? First they won't listen to us. Second why should we worry about their money? It is their wish to use their money to their likings.

i think ur so disappointed right now but i would suggest wait some more time before coming to conclusion because soon reliance and airtel may launch their services then u can find a clean winner

i think ur so disappointed right now but i would suggest wait some more time before coming to conclusion because soon reliance and airtel may launch their services then u can find a clean winner

You are correct, we will wait until Reliance and Airtel DTH launch. Then we will throw the TS Dish in Dust bin. :dance:

Of course everyone is free to subscribe a service provider of his choice. If reliance and air tel are so good they must have stolen all the customers from other mobile companies. This has not happened; even bsnl is growing and has huge expansion plans. All those who provide value for money, provide alternate fare and have a uniqueness will survive. As a start, those who hate TS so much can terminate their subscription (if at the end of their sub period) and become beacons for other disgrunted people tp follow.Those who want improvements, changes and economic solutions can pursue their goals. Market forces will decide.

Of course everyone is free to subscribe a service provider of his choice. If reliance and air tel are so good they must have stolen all the customers from other mobile companies. This has not happened; even bsnl is growing and has huge expansion plans. All those who provide value for money, provide alternate fare and have a uniqueness will survive. As a start, those who hate TS so much can terminate their subscription (if at the end of their sub period) and become beacons for other disgrunted people tp follow.

Those who want improvements, changes and economic solutions can pursue their goals. Market forces will decide.
You are correct and i totally agree with you my friend:thumbsup:

ya ur right. in this forum we are having near about 20000 members or guest.if send them lots of email and call them and don't pay monthly subscription . they will think on that. and secondly if we send daily 20000 emails by each member then they will be gone. reply. guys.

ya ur right. in this forum we are having near about 20000 members or guest.

if send them lots of email and call them and don't pay monthly subscription . they will think on that. and secondly if we send daily 20000 emails by each member then they will be gone. reply. guys.

You are jumping the gun. What makes you think all, if not some want to stop subscribing. I like TS and will stay with it till an alternative, viable for me emerges.

There was a report that about 5% do not renew their subscriptions; that is about 100,000.

ya ur right. in this forum we are having near about 20000 members or guest.

if send them lots of email and call them and don't pay monthly subscription . they will think on that. and secondly if we send daily 20000 emails by each member then they will be gone. reply. guys.
You cant tell that in this forum containing 20000 forum member and guest are using DTH and also TS...........:confused:

Back