Cyanogen Inc. is now Andrasta

Someone please start a tutorial thread on "How to root/unroot and load custom ROMS!" and other flashing stuffs for android newbies.

not really a good idea. it is always safer to get the information from the source.

Considering the way our threads take random directions occasionally you would probably get suggestions that would end up bricking the phones :D

hmm..See! Admin can lock that thread if he finds tutorial is upto the standard and good enough! this will help both members and forum(to get the traffic)...anyway its upto you guys(who are good at android) if you feel so, then no issues. :)

can anyone tell me pls about bsnl BBG Combo ULD 850now i'm using airtel-mega 10 gb plan...it has 1Mbps speed up to 10 gb after that internet speed turns to 256kbps....when i'm using 1 Mbps speed my average download speed is 110 kB/second but when my speed reduce to 256 kbps after crossing 10 gb usage my average download speed is just 30 to 35 kB/second it makes me sad even in youtube 250p video gets buffer..so i have decided to use bsnl BBG Combo ULD 850 plan....this plan says u can download 8 gb upto 2Mbps after that ur speed reduces to 512 Kbps..IS IT TRUE???..if it is true what is the average download speed for per second when i have 2 Mbps and what is the average download speed for per second when my speed turns to 512 Kbps....please tell me the answer if u know....

Back