Cyanogen Inc. is now Andrasta

Since Dec 2011, the CyanogenMod | Android Community Rom based on Gingerbread website is not updated... any reason? I read somewhere that the owner has joined Samsung? is that the reason?
Also his tweet said that see you in 2 months in Mid November... but still the website is not updated with any new updates or nighties.

i had heard, that they will come directly with ICS Mod. Samsung had worked extensively with CM team by sending it's GS2 and Note for testing purposes. So there should be no reason for the future shutdown, unless samsung has some other plans.

I am enjoying their current version of 7.1 AKA android version 2.3.7. will have to buy a new handset for their ICS Mod, if it comes

Cyanogenmod development is on track and moving along smoothly. The CyanogenMod website isn't getting updates frequently these days. You should check the forums on either RootzWiki or xdaForums. I'm running CM9 ICS on my Touchpad right now and ICS is simply awesome.

have tried ICS... esp3 has made ICS with working camera for defy... will try this weekend.

Back