Diagnose Mtnl Triband Broadband Problems

I have a laptop and i use it also . But suppose if somebody else is using then the wireless light should also blink. But it is not blinking. Let me try it on some other broadband coneection at some other place. if the same problem persists there also then modem is faulty if not then there is some problem with my broadband line with mtnl dwarka.

I have a Netgear DG632 ADSL modem, I am facing very frequent disconnection problems fro the past 2 months and I have complained to 1504 at least 15 times with complaint nos and also spoken to MTNL Mira Road exchange but it is of no use. I am fully aware that no one in MTNL is ABLE and WILLING to solve any BB fault. The customer is tossed between linesman and BB fellows and both are A grade ass***** .Can somebody please help.Regards

This could be because of your telephone line..Make sure that the telephone cable from the pole comes directly to your splitter first.. do not connect any telephone cables in between.. connect all your telephones after the splitter

Please Post Line Rates From Modem Web Page.Post Screenshots And Mention Plan Details.Mention When The Disconnects Happen...:)

Please Post Line Rates From Modem Web Page.
Post Screenshots And Mention Plan Details.
Mention When The Disconnects Happen...:)

:(Please tell me how to find line rates for Netgear Modem
:confused:What screen would you like to see ??? / Plan is Night UnLimited
:wall:Disconnect has no pattern at all. it happens any time day or night

Got line checked but linesman says line has no disturbance so line is OKKKK.
Result is the same. ADSL keeps flashing

yes, always provide Screenshot of ur line rates and such things from ur modem configuration page so that someone will help u here.

I am alos facing same problem I am to Dahisar Exchange. It started on 28 march 2008.Just remove the modem only. and connect it without splitter to some other jack.mine it blinks the also. It blinks , gets stable for just 1 minute! "stop watch". and again blinks. I am constantly following up these babus. Lets see what happens.When I took my modem to exchange ..the person took my modem to the test room and came out after 10 m ins. he said that the ADSL light is rock solid.So there's no port problem also.Tomorrow again i am calling him.I took his phone number. he has promised me that he will surely solve the problem I am keeping my fingers crossed. i am now on Sify.I

I am facing the same problem, gets disconnected every 10 mins, Damn frustrating. Gorai Exchange. but I have connected the phone before splitter cos I cannot expect to keep phone in my room, Splitter is near the fone, and sound is coming, will hunt the market for new splitters. Will try changing and see what happens.

Anyway my SNR has gone very down never goes above 12 or max 14

Thinking of changing to Reliance Wimax and taking lower scheme of MTNL combined with GPRS.
SNR Margin
dB
Line Attenuation
dB
Data Rate
kbps

Back