Does BSNL Capping the Download Speed for 500C

• Thread starter Thread starter autviam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 7,685
Well, i guess you should blame link-removed for this...since i Do remember having speeds chopped every now n then on link-removed when i was in Night unlimited On MTNL..I dont think BSNL/MTNL will throttle the speed of a particular sever, if they wanted then they could have throttled the speeds on FTP and other HTTP servers too.

Why dont u mail link-removed and see, they might Delve into the problem and will provide a solution for the same.;)
as cool_techie_tvm said. It's true. link-removed works gr8. I usually download 40+gb in a month. But the moment I changed my plan this thing happening. :wall:

Anyways why not mail link-removed and see what they have to say in this matter..Maybe changing your plan and getting low speeds is just a coincidence.

Well, i guess you should blame link-removed for this...since i Do remember having speeds chopped every now n then on link-removed when i was in Night unlimited On MTNL..I dont think BSNL/MTNL will throttle the speed of a particular sever, if they wanted then they could have throttled the speeds on FTP and other HTTP servers too.

Why dont u mail link-removed and see, they might Delve into the problem and will provide a solution for the same.;)
agree with you. I using bsnl 500c plane. sometimes i also get this problem, but the other server working fine.

I tried with other Rapidserver. Now works fine :happy::thumb:. All BSNL ppl:@ using same server of link-removed thats why got that speed problem

Iam having a BSNL 500 Home plan having paid the full 1 year sub of RS5000/-.Iam able to download from link-removed at a speed of 200 KB/s if I use Firefox 3.0.I f I use Opera the doenload speed is reduced to 60KB/s.I do all major downloads from 2AM to 8AM.Switch off all firewalls including windows firewall.Use Firefox3.0 as your browser for downloading.

There is a lot off issues regarding this.. & i can assure there ain't any problem with link-removed or any others but none other than BSNL..

especially for 500c users, there has been a lot of problems..

even i had the speed issues & this weird issue too
this problem isn't rectified till now after being reported 20 days before, 4-5 calls to CC & a direct visit to their exchg office.

we have to stop licking their ba-lls. i've decided to throw out this connection at the end of this month.

Last edited by a moderator:
we have to stop licking their ba-lls. i've decided to throw out this connection at the end of this month.

Same here. I'm migrating to Airtel. Airtel people are busy laying their cables. :dance:

Back