Does BSNL Capping the Download Speed for 500C

• Thread starter Thread starter autviam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 7,685
Even I want to migrate to airtel... I hope they lay their cables in my area soooonnn

What's your location?

Email the customer care. They'll call you back. :)

What's your location?

Email the customer care. They'll call you back. :)

Hey! I called up CC and confirmed it a month ago...it wasn't there.Its available in all nearby areas but not in my locality:( dunno why... .. will confirm it today again... not sure about their wireless connection...it might be there...! I'm from Jaipur.

UPDATE: hey i checked in their website....my area is finalllly included!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:yippie( wanted to use this emoticon since long!!) so my bsnl woe days might get over sooon:D :D
wese is airtel better then bsnl or equivalent in speed? coz services are far better for sure!!

Everyone is talking of using a different server is link-removed; where is that option. Is it there for free users? Because when I download, after the timer completes, there is only one button for beginning the download, no option to select any server.Is Airtel as cheap as BSNL that you are all talking of migrating to it?

guys who were thinking to go for Airtel think again. I migrated to airtel long days back. But again I migrated back to BSNL. Though Airtel service is best but speed sucks. They don't have 500C or 500C+ plans [I mean they don't have night unlimited plans of 2MBPS speed and They don't have tariff plans as flexible as BSNL guys. Though BSNL sucks in all but for lucky ppl like me I was an exception:happy:. I was lucky enough to get high speeds without any disconnection problems.

UPDATE: hey i checked in their website....my area is finalllly included!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:yippie( wanted to use this emoticon since long!!) so my bsnl woe days might get over sooon:D :D
wese is airtel better then bsnl or equivalent in speed? coz services are far better for sure!!

Ahh nice. You can confirm it by emailing them... [email protected] or calling them on 4444121.
From what I've heard, Airtel is better than BSNL in terms of after sales service (read Cust Care). The pricing is bit on the higher side as compared to BSNL but the connection is reliable. So I say go ahead with it. Me still waiting for those guys to finish their cable work. :(

Everyone is talking of using a different server is link-removed; where is that option. Is it there for free users? Because when I download, after the timer completes, there is only one button for beginning the download, no option to select any server.

Is Airtel as cheap as BSNL that you are all talking of migrating to it?
Yes, there is an option called "Advanced settings" above that timer. From there you can select any server. But why would you want to select the server manually? The speeds are the same for all the servers, isn't it? :eek:
As I have said above, Airtel ain't cheap but still reliable. I have not used Airtel but the people who are using it are saying this!

guys who were thinking to go for Airtel think again. I migrated to airtel long days back. But again I migrated back to BSNL. Though Airtel service is best but speed sucks. They don't have 500C or 500C+ plans [I mean they don't have night unlimited plans of 2MBPS speed and They don't have tariff plans as flexible as BSNL guys. Though BSNL sucks in all but for lucky ppl like me I was an exception:happy:. I was lucky enough to get high speeds without any disconnection problems.
Speed sucks? I would be happy with that Airtel 512 Kbps unlimited plan. :yahoo:
I am getting horrible speed during BSNL happy hours since the last 1 month. See other threads in this section and you'll come to know what I'm talking about!

Sorry to Bring The Thread Back from the Dead.From the past 1.5 Week MY 500C is behaving Like Crazy.tried 18 Servers including RS MU HF MF.Changed DMs [JD,OD,IDM Etc].No Result1.Torrent Speed Is Quite Fine2.Speed before 2 am and aftr 8 am is SuperbCant Migrate To Airtel.has anyone Found Out a way Out of this?I Just won an RS and an MU PRe account In a Forum Contest :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I too had a 30 days link-removed premium account.I put all my download links in flashget at 2-00 AM and slept.Maximum download speed:222KB/s.Minimum speed 200KB/s.

I too had a 30 days link-removed premium account.I put all my download links in flashget at 2-00 AM and slept.Maximum download speed:222KB/s.Minimum speed 200KB/s.

How Is that Supposed to Answer My problem?

Back