Double speeds on Airtel Broadband at Night

• Thread starter Thread starter kalpik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 25,912
Originally posted by amogh_gulwady@Jan 7 2006, 12:00 PM
DOH... aren't cybercafes everywhere....it costs just about 5/- to get it scanned dude!
[snapback]38513[/snapback]
[/quote]

Look d00d, i dont have the time OR inclination to get it scanned. If u believe me, its fine, if you dont, its fine too! Im least bothered. I thought i'd share it with you ppl. To believe me or not, that is your problem.

You can also look here for your satisfaction. And i aint kidding bout it.

Peace... ;)

yup got it here too. last night i checked the speeds were still lower than what i am supposed to get during the day time. now, this sucks even more! :D

Thanks a lot sushubh! At least u ppl believe me now! There is a *temporary* speed problem wid airtel right now. One of their routers is leaking data, thats why the slow speeds. Hope it will be fixed soon, then we all can enjoy! :D ;)Oh and check ur speed after 11-11:30.

so its actually happening since the last 7 days?have not noticed it for even a minute or so... :P

and half speed rest of the time? Lol!BTW, I didn't get any letter from Airtel and last time I checked I was living in New Delhi.

i got it today only in gurgaon. so perhaps urs would be in mail by now as well.

ah "keeping the contention ratio same", so does that mean, most people will want to take advantage of the double speed, which results in lower speed?PS: I have 512kbps day in and day out (24x7) , nevermind the fact that im paying thru the a**, errr, i mean, nose

Not bad, I am currently getting 50+ KB/s constant D/L speed even with IE download window.

I'm not getting these speeds either......... not that I got the letter anyway..... something definitely is wrong though. Earlier, airtel speeds were stable and such..... these days one day I will get 55 KB/s and the next day it will be down to 25 - 30 KB/s........ weird.

Back