Double speeds on Airtel Broadband at Night

• Thread starter Thread starter kalpik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 25,912
Interesting develoment, i have not recd. such a letter but then i'm getting a good speed anytime anyway.I wonder if they introduced this in areas where ppl where complaining about getting less than advertised speeds.

The people who have airtel are just so lucky. I'm still ailing at 6 kbps download speed. Ah man what a world :(.

Can Chennai guys clarify this??
I'm gettin' suckin' bad speeds here :(
EDIT : It is the same old sh**
Here's a screen shot taken at around 11:10 PM
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9772/sdf9bv.jpg
Guess Chennai's not all that lucky :(

you have a 128Kbps connection and you are getting 126Kbps. Whats bad about that?

Originally posted by max@Jan 13 2006, 11:32 PM
you have a 128Kbps connection and you are getting 126Kbps. Whats bad about that?
[snapback]39113[/snapback]
[/quote]
I thought someone here was talkin' about double speeds at night..
That is only bad abt. this! :P

this offer is for northen region only now , they did say that they will be extending this offer soon to the south :)

ronscores, let me tell you first of all that speed test site is NOT accurate... try testing on dslreports.com or speakeasy.net dude.

This is an interesting idea, it pushes the hogs to the night and gives better speed to all during the day.They don't just cut you off, but give you an incentive to schedule downloads at night. That too starting at a decent time starting at 10:30 rather than 2AM.

Originally posted by ultra vires@Jan 14 2006, 01:47 PM
this offer is for northen region only now , they did say that they will be extending this offer soon to the south :)
[snapback]39184[/snapback]
[/quote]
Oh! Got the idea ultravires! :blink:

Still no letter or increase in download speeds.... though I did receive a few annoying calls pestering me to pay my bill even though I was only a day late... isn't the damn Rs. 40 fine sufficient ??? Why Airtel, why???

Back