Double speeds on Airtel Broadband at Night

• Thread starter Thread starter kalpik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 25,912
Originally posted by blr_p@Jan 14 2006, 03:53 PM
This is an interesting idea, it pushes the hogs to the night and gives better speed to all during the day.

They don't just cut you off, but give you an incentive to schedule downloads at night. That too starting at a decent time starting at 10:30 rather than 2AM.
[snapback]39193[/snapback]
[/quote]
Sorry bud. It doesnt make people NOT download during the day time. They download during the day time AND they download even MORE during the night ;)

My "double-time" starts at 10:50pm everyday. Does yours' start at this awkward time too, or is it bang-on at 10:30 pm? :?Edit: Ok, it seems from the other post here that in chennai the "happy hours" start from 11:00pm. Hmm...Even then, airtel seem to exist in a slightly-off timezone. B)

hey guyz,i am planing to take a new airtel connection.i just wanted to know that if night double speed is still available in delhi and if it is applicable on 512kbps ul plan.

nahi bhai.......please search to kar liya karo post karne se pehle.... many threads had already discussed....Hey Mod - please delete...

Back