Double speeds on Airtel Broadband at Night

• Thread starter Thread starter kalpik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 25,912
Hii am having 699 Rs. 128kbps unlimited plan .... till last week, the speed used to get double and i got 16kbps during day time and 32 duing night.....but , now this is not happening..and i get 12-13 kbps consistently throughout the day ???anybody having same problems ????????

exactly. i am also facing same problem. the only difference being that i m facing it since a longer time compared to thou

Everyone in Delhi having same problem! Check out other discussion threads.

**** yeah!!!i have an Airtel - 699 plan.....since abt a yri called the customer care a cpl o mins back....n they said tht we don't have any such plan where we double the speeds at night!!!now,how is tht ****in possible?????n y is tht they've stopped doin it....i've been facing this fr a cpl o days now,,,,,ws gettin around 20 kbps in the day n thn around 30 in the night......they lady atcustomer care said tht it might hav been a mistake.....WHAT???? mistake??? fr a whole year in all of delhi??? c'mon!!!sadsadsad

Most of us are staying with airtel because we know that MTNL is a bl**dy sarkari company full of babus who think they are doing their customers a favor when they attend to complaints.Also, MTNL connection is not reliable.We know that and AIRTEL KNOWS that.We are stuck with airtel whether we admit to it or not.Having said that, airtel can suck my Di%k. I am paying 1000 bucks a months for shitty 24k speeds.I am feelng so violated right now! :D

Hi All,I have been using both Airtel and MTNL for about a year now. At the same point, I must agree that MTNL is better than Airtel. The fact that makes MTNL better than is that they know what they are doing and they also have to prove themselves in the market being a PSU.Airtel has a dubious record of switching their users from one server to another server. I have a 699 plan and I know i cant get a great download speed at night. I called up the Customer Care dept and lodged a complaint only to be told that some technician will visit my place.It took me three hours to explain to that so called Networking Engineer that the problem is from his server and after that they shifted me to a different server without informing me. I was overjoyed to get a lightening speed, but the joy was shortlived as they once again shifted back to the original serer. However, there has been no such problems with MTNL so far.

Anyone please post screen shot or website address for the tariff plan or letter, or agreement , in which AIRTEL has promised double speeds at night for any tariff plan., in any State.I am an Airtel user for past three years, and seems to have missed this facility.

Back