Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,876
just waiting for the angry posts to arrive when LG would price this at 30-35K :D

btw. source of that blog post is saholic which has a page up for the phone.

If it was not for a nexus phone, LG by themselves cannot get 35k for a phone. At least the informed people won't buy LG phone for this high price when they can get Samsung and iPhone (not the 5) for equal or lesser price.

few years ago... samsung had a similar reputation in the indian market. people would have never gone for samsung devices over Nokia. does not take long for things to change.

few years ago... samsung had a similar reputation in the indian market. people would have never gone for samsung devices over Nokia. does not take long for things to change.
Samsung, HTC and to an extent motorola have android to thank for their resurgence

My friend who deals in mobiles told me about the December availability.If the phone is priced at 30-35K range, I have to look for other options. And right now, there are not many good phones in 20-25K range!

this is not news. pricing was announced a while ago and i think it is already on sale right now. and they are being heavily criticized for charging a premium on this phone. also wifi calling is blocked on this model.

this is not news. pricing was announced a while ago and i think it is already on sale right now. and they are being heavily criticized for charging a premium on this phone. also wifi calling is blocked on this model.

Didn't get the wifi calling blocked part.

So T-Mobile has got a separate stock of Nexus 4 with them?

If that's a firmware based block, I'm sure we can get the feature back by flashing the factory image of the regular Nexus 4 which is sold via Google Play. Just guessing :-)

Back