Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,876
35k , yup too insane.. :( I have a north india tour by next month end , just want to get it before that. X10 FKD up in my recent travel.

[Off-topic]Chromaniac,I'm still interested in your Galaxy Nexus and ready for the price you initially wanted, shall we discuss this over PM?[/off-topic]

looks unlikely man. nexus 4 status is 4-8 weeks delivery. so i cannot get it on this trip of my friend. so selling my nexus right now is out of the question :P i would probably get the nexus 7 through him. nexus 10 could also be had though not sure if i want a 10" device :D i have the weekend to decide.

Ah, too bad.. couldn't you still sell that phone and move back to the Nokia one? Just like the way you did it when you had the One X? :p

I know I sound desperate, but your phone is probably better 'maintained' than any other elsewhere and I'm looking for an upgrade from my Galaxy Ace and need the next phone next week itself.

(You're probably thinking how to end this conversation a little faster, haha.)

i understand your point. but the thing is that he comes to india once a year at most. so he is unlikely to come for a long time after this visit in december (his cousin is getting married in the last week of december). now LG is likely to launch it sometime later this month. pricing is expected to be obscene so i would probably not buy it. if only nexus 4 units were easily available :D i would have gone ahead with the sale. cannot really move back to Nokia 101 for an extended period of time :)

i would probably get the nexus 7 through him. nexus 10 could also be had though not sure if i want a 10" device :D i have the weekend to decide.
I never feel the need for a 7 inch device if I have a phone which has a screen size of almost 5 inches. For me, if a tab makes sense it has to be 10 inch only.

Back