Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,876
well. mostly communicating (hangouts/voice chat) and social networking. with phone things get crappy because i always end up with a near dead battery when i have to go out. :Pi understand that i am doing just fine without a tablet. but then i have not owned one until now. so i would only find out what i would use it for once i get it :\should make it clear here that i do not have a laptop (i have one but it's broken). i primarily use a huge ass desktop. and winters are cruel when you just want to chat or surf. :P

apparently we are discussing the same thing in three different threads :suicide:

well. mostly communicating (hangouts/voice chat) and social networking.

with phone things get crappy because i always end up with a near dead battery when i have to go out. :P

i understand that i am doing just fine without a tablet. but then i have not owned one until now. so i would only find out what i would use it for once i get it :\

should make it clear here that i do not have a laptop (i have one but it's broken). i primarily use a huge ass desktop. and winters are cruel when you just want to chat or surf. :P

If that is the case then i need a tablet too :3 Boys:

I am worried about Nex 4 glass back and battery life. I want to know if S3 is better in both these issues ? although i might miss on specs (nex4) , but i am not going to use that much , as i dont game much on mobile . And with XDA , one can be sure to get all latest ROM`s for S3. Anyone think that i should get nex4 still ?

lol. your case is different. you need a phone in the next 10 days!

i have my doubts. it is selling out within minutes in usa! has anyone managed to get a unit from one of the local stores?

Back