Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,875
the prices are clearly subsidized. these low prices are only likely to be applicable in countries where google play sell media content. google can make money in the longer run. india is not one of the markets.

Galat naam liya hamaare Admin Ka :D

Please go through this India Broadband Forum FAQ
I don't know what you're talking about! :P

Totally unintentional ..corrected the mistake. Not familier with northern names.

Yeah..i guess they're selling them with pretty low profit margins ..whereas Apple is selling iThings at almost 35% profit margins :upset:

I don't know what you're talking about! :P

Totally unintentional ..corrected the mistake. Not familier with northern names.

It should be familiar :D

the prices are clearly subsidized. these low prices are only likely to be applicable in countries where google play sell media content. google can make money in the longer run. india is not one of the markets.
Considering that the Galaxy Nexus is easily available for 20k, there is no reason the imported version won't be available here for the same price.

On another note, have they announced when 4.2 will be released for existing devices? and for what all devices. I am guessing they are dumping the Nexus S?

that is because these are imported units without warranty. i guess imported units of nexus 4 would be available at similar prices. so you would have to make a choice. get a cheaper imported one without warranty or get a local one at inflated prices. i guess i would wait for LG to announce their pricing before seeking a device from usa. a friend is scheduled to come in december last week. so i have some time.

Back