Google Photos

nope. it was not necessary. but then it's google. they added a shortcut for settings. they keep on adding random stuff only to remove it at a later stage.
google+ photos cannot even replace the gallery app because it does not support showing local photos. so yes, i think it's stupid.

Sometimes I wonder .. Do they think like the user before putting up the thing as an update.

well... you can say... google ignores some logic when they are trying to push google+ and google+ powered services/features in your face.
i do not mind these apps and features and enhancements because i use google+ (and google drive). but for most other users, it is a nuisance.
the idea behind this shortcut is probably that... if you want to share a photo... it is easier to go directly to the photos section in google+. loading google+ and then opening the slide menu to go to photos adds a bit of a nuisance.

Not funny. This is the only autoawesome shot I have deleted from my account.

Let me see others first. I have never used '[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]autoawesome' on Google+[/color]

Back