Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,775
Status
Not open for further replies.
post the psd or whatever here :P

That would be with the designers until it's finished.

^ and by when will that be over, any guesses

Taking a wild guess here 11:59PM 25th Oct maybe :P...

'here'@ last moment , so this is the importance of IBF members. :smiley-bounce0: unless if printers print @ the last hour:Fireworks:

duh. what is the big deal with everything? it's not like his network would be available throughout mumbai on day one. it would probably be available in a very small area in mumbai and then we would have threads asking about when hayai would launch their services in area x and area y. :| i think the most important thing is that the current launch date is looking real. and that is something very exciting.

duh. what is the big deal with everything? it's not like his network would be available throughout mumbai on day one.

it would probably be available in a very small area in mumbai and then we would have threads asking about when hayai would launch their services in area x and area y. :|

i guess the real question would be when will the first connection be given. I guess seeing the replies of mg it is not 26th or 27th but far of sight....

^^ 26th is a Full Moon Day. Amavas. Not very auspicious. So Hayai will probably launch on New Year Day that is 27th.

devx babu, thoda sabar karro baba, ye to abhi mombai ka hal Bata raha hai, kolkata to dur hai , chalo rashagulla khate hai!! ummm ya mishti dohi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back