How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,051
MAC ID is just not visible in portal page but it is there.you can see it in the exported excel report.keep in mind though that excel 2007 won't show it correctly but you can change the saved excel file extension to .html to see it clearly.

Yes..
sorry, i didn't observe that.

whenever i tried using my PORTAL ID & Pass ........it says "invalid password/username"i m not able to c my august usage.///////////is anyone facing the same problem

Friends

For the past 2 days I'm successfully logged into the BSNL - Broadband Account Management portal and its only displaying the BSNL logo image and there is no menu or drop down box is visible :wall: I'm using IE7 and with FF3 menu is displaying but no drop down box (Till now I have not seen my usage with FF ever, ther is problem with FF3) :wall: What is happening ?

Update

I have Reset All the settings of IE and now its showing :thumbsup: Sorry for spaming

@/roky/See post NO 39 above . Do you use 14 digit portal ID. ? If not get it from Your Exchange.

/urpradhan/
In Firefox Tools/Options/Main Enable Javascript. Latest Version 3.0.1
Enabling Cookies & Javascript

Dear I have already done that from "FF 3.0.1 -> Tools -> Options -> Content -> Enable Java Script". But still when I click on "View Usage" nothing happens. See the screenshot below of My profile. It shows NULL every where except profile user id, but its working with IE ...

Back