• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 22,901

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
Looks like 1st match going Aussie way.
With such batting performance, even Series may also. And Team India's dream of becoming No. 1 ODI team looks distant away.

----------

What a match it was!
Although match was lost, but Harbhajan's batting made it a day for India.
Bhajji has developed some liking towards Aussies :imwink:

Great come back. :thumb:

Australia vs. India, 1st ODI, 25th Oct '09 Aus 292/8(50) | Ind 288/8(50)Aus won by 4 runs. YEY!

Usual storyMar mar ke jeet gaya nahi, but mar mar ke marr gaya! :D

they deserved to loose and they did. I expected them not to win in the last over when 9 were required from 6 balls as it was the pressure situation.Before that they were playing shots and entertaining.Harbhajan had a wild slog in that last over.Also they didnt ran few doubles thinking that the ball will go to boundary.Sachin was playing test match.Sehwag only scores in 20s.last powerplay made them loose 3 wkts.Dhoni played bad shot and in the end those two bowlers showed that if they had played sensibly they could have won.( i say Could,but they would not have as that time harbhajan might not have scored few runs atleast )

Did anyone have noticed anything, Dhoni comes to bat at No.3 when India gets a good start and comes to bat at no.4-5 when India's condition is bad.And one more thing, Whenever he comes to bat he takes the power play! He is surly plays for his average!

:D my views.but his luck is going on good that not many notice such things.only 2 batsmen of current team impress me, Gambhir for consistency and Raina for clean hits even under pressure.

Is Virat Kohli better than Dravid..? huh.. Dhoni is playing dirty politics

(I am not a fan of Dhoni, but) I think Dhoni's strategy of changing batting position is right. If we get good start about 100-150 in short time then Dhoni can come in No. 3 and continue momentum which other batsmen (like Dravid/Sachin) may not provide, but if we lose 1st wicket early, then there should be somebody at No. 3 (like Dravid) to stablise and avoid any further lose of wickets.Dravid is needed in the team :impissed:

Back