India - Australia One Day International series 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 22,905
India wins by 99 runs :wewin:Poor performance by weaken Aussie team.Series levels 1-1.

aussies would be back :D but i am expecting to see the series decided in the final match. ICC and BCCI :D

From Cricinfo
Man of the Match is MS Dhoni: \"We lost Sachin early but Gautam Gambhir and Virender Sehwag provided the ideal start. Then Yuvraj Singh played well. The platform was given for me to come and do my stuff. We knew that with five overs of Powerplay left, if we can take it at 38 or 40 overs we can always get to a big total. One of those innings that was good. The wicket was good and I exploited that. If you recall India A series in Nairobi, me and Gauti batted a lot and ran a lot. Aashish [Nehra] has been the pick of the bowlers. He has always done well. It was good to see Praveen Kumar bowling well today. Ishant also. Jadeja . . Bhaji also ... The 148 against Pakistan, the 183 against Sri Lanka, the Afro Asia game were good ... This innings was good because it came after a long time.\"

Why Dhoni wants to recall past :whistle:

Another win for Team India. Now leading series by 2-1 :thumbsup:

Yesterdays match looksed so fixed to me.. Ponting and Hussey played so slow. They are supposed to be masters of ODI. And from 14th over to 34th over, there were just 55 singles and 10 or so doubles. NO Fours, no SIX.Who were bowlers?? Yuvraj, Harbhajan and Jadeja??? Isnt that easiest bowling line up?

I have got bored watching the Indian matches, Guess Bangladesh & Zimbabwe matches were more interesting that this :imbored:

Did not see the match, but in the follow up to the matches in Delhi of Champions League - was not surprised to see less boundary shots and a comparitively low score, maybe its just a question of difficult pitch. I remember once in late 90s - Dravid got MOM for scoring 46 of 90+ balls in a match with maybe 1 or 2 fours vs pakistan in Toronto

I am using BIGTV and I havent subscribed for any sports pack and the reason is simple.. i can still see NEO on my laptop through free streaming websites.

mod: do not post links to well sites like these.

----------

ok... sorry

Back