India - Australia One Day International series 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 22,911
I was expecting the defeat today. I was seeing over-confidence in team. Tendulkar fails again. A person with 20 years of experience and 100s of milestones in his name, still gets under pressure when reaching yet another milestone. Brave men dont fear anything even without experience.

so india lost today? good. there are two possible reasons. :D india lost because they are a bunch of overconfident overpaid asshats. second reason... ICC is tired of having one sided series. so they need both the teams to play in such a way that the last match remains relevant.

This match remind me of matches 20 years ago (when Sachin started playing). Then too Azhar was captain, and we had Shastri, Shrikant, etc players; yet team failed while chasing 250s.Now team changed (except Sachin) and yet team fails to chase 250s :DOverall poor performance by batsman (I guess the match in which Sachin is expecting some record, India always loses :wall:)

Well I heard on the news that sachin's decision was not right by umpire?

do not tell me that they are now going to accuse bad umpiring for losting matches? that is so 1990s. :D

u never know, our Indian team and media any reason to hide bad performance !

oh well it sucks to see the new insurance ads with viru and yuvraj... jab tak ballla chalta hai sab theek. jab chalna band ho jaye to... ... ...

and the new some pain reliever add with Harbhajan & Sachin ! Sachin has stated to take such low stuffs ads.. like Big B

ooh i cannot recollect that ad. but i hate sachin's insurance ad as well. main bhi ek pita hoon!

u never know, our Indian team and media any reason to hide bad performance !

you are right, and even tendulkar has learnt how to act when he is given an LBW which is 50 -50.. Even for me it looked PLUMB as the ball pitched in line with stumps and hit him in front of Middle and we can see Leg stump too......... but as expected Indian News Channels are blaming "Ashoka Desilva:" for that decision.. I wonder how they forgot Amish Sahiba and few others who are worst too.. Even Simon Taufel gave many wrong decisions.. But Indian team is lucky that the Media is blaming Umpire this time instead of the Middle order players like Yuvraj,dhoni,raina,jadeja,Kohli for their pathetic batting.

Back