India - Australia One Day International series 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 22,915
sachin got out on a slow ball. that was terrible.

----------

hearing dhoni. the usual blah blah blah...

----------

god there is no humor or sarcasm or disappointment in the voice. he speaks like a robot would speak.

i miss old days. :(

Sachin's innings today pretty much sums up his entire career: a great batsman with numerous records but still chasing that elusive world cup medal, the same way he scored a brilliant hundred today but still failed to take India home.Hats off to Australia for playing out of their skin despite having lost half of their first team due to injuries. We all know what happens to India's performance even when they lose a couple of their main players. And that is what the real difference is between the contenders and the pretenders to the no.1 crown.Still can't fathom why Ravindra Jadeja is persisted with? One look at him and you know that this guy can't save India's ass. If we have to persist with someone, then why not Rohit Sharma?

This is how Tendulkar shud play all matches. Careless/worryless.Tendulkar needs consistent partner too, whom he can trust to stick to the wicket. Noone can be more consistent than Dravid (I know almost 90% will disagree)

Yes we missed Dravid today, as we needed somebody like him to support Sachin's innings. Sachin was at his best today and he should play like today.I believe next match India would win & last match would be final (series decider - which India could fare like other finals :whistle:)

I would say at least Y Pathan is better than Jadeja!Because of Jadeja we already lost the T-20 match against England !

Munaf Patel doesnt look like a cricketer, He looks like some pick-pocket guy from Delhi Station :mad:

awww. that is not a nice thing to say. all human beings are created equal.

Munaf Patel doesnt look like a cricketer, He looks like some pick-pocket guy from Delhi Station :mad:

lmao. couldn't agree more.

And yes, Sachin should always play like this. There is no point in curbing your natural aggressive game just to prolong your career.

Completely forgot about Virat Kohli. The guy should stop playing cricket and instead stick to beating some more photo journalists.

Back