India - Australia One Day International series 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 22,915
prolonging career has financial benefits. losing matches does not hurt the bottom-line.

His body language on the field irritates me, as if he is there to play as if its a punishment !

Munaf Patel doesnt look like a cricketer, He looks like some pick-pocket guy from Delhi Station :mad:

cant agree on it as he is just given 1 chance and this was his 1st odi of the series and that too on good batting track,look at Ishant he was wayward for almost a year now so deserved the boot.
nehra and praveen laughs when they bowl good ball but next one disappears in stands.
Harbhajan is more of Containment bowler these days just how Kumble was easy to play.

@admin,

Have you heard sachin say that he is proud to play and has passion for playing for India,so does he mean only he plays for India and rest 10 play for themselves??We all know how he wants to earn with adver.I think dravid and ganguly would have played same innings if given such long run.

I was always having sense that he will never win this match and he didnt disappoint me :D
Whenever he scores and gets out India loses.Except 2 matches in Sharjah.

well it is pretty clear that with his brand, he would continue to make enough money even after retirement (think michael jordon). the problem is... whatever he might think, he is not doing anything good for indian cricket. nothing is actually. with the kind of attitude BCCI has, the players are just well paid pawns. they make good money. they do what they are told to do. and no one gives a shit in the end. cricket as a game is in a mess. and there are no steps being taken to save it.

Did you guys see how Harbhajan behaves when he gets a wicket? After taking a wicket he would act as if he has won some gold medal in an Olympic, and then the next ball would be in stands ! I just cant stand those 2 guys in Indian team !

Did you guys see how Harbhajan behaves when he gets a wicket? After taking a wicket he would act as if he has won some gold medal in an Olympic, and then the next ball would be in stands ! I just cant stand those 2 guys in Indian team !

absolutely :hysterical: was coming to this point.He got Watson out for 90 odd and was celebrating as if he got him out 1st ball :grin:
Praveen kumars laughs lasted every alternate delivery :grin:

:)i guess it is an established fact that none of us care about bhajji. he is a goner. i heard he was challaned for not getting a registration for his hummer. cops found out about it when they saw pictures of him standing with his car in newspapers. :D

he is also been summonned when he was in Mohali for the Ravana act on Colors Channel.

----------

@Piyush i think we are missing Sreesanth who was no different to bhajji.

Why did BCCI saved him in Symonds case, He should have been arrested by Cops in Australia for making racial comments !

Back