India - Australia One Day International series 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 22,918
BCCI has money and must surely have took few from bhajji for saving him in that case :hysterical:When Aussie board can kick a player like symonds out of playing team why doesnt BCCI do ?

BCCI is a bunch of wussies. Thats another established fact.

Few days ago i saw in news for 2nd ODI when Ben Hilfenhaus Bowled a bouncer and it hit Sachin on Helmet,.. then on Timesnow channel they were showing that Aussie are provoking :hysterical:

He is past now, I dont think he would make it to the Indian team even if he performs exceptional. Its open fact that Dhoni doesnt get along well with him !

a news channel did a story on sachin yesterday before the match. how this series has been the worst ever for sachin against australia. never before in a series of 5 or more matches, sachin had not hit a 50 or more in the first four matches. i guess sachin replied to them nicely. but doing little else. :D

not 1 but they were showing 3 provocation acts on Timesnow channel...1...First was johnson with sehwag.. valid one2...second bouncer by hilfenhaus to sachin.. absolute rubbish3...sachin colliding with johnson as in news they say it was deliberate.. but it was rubbish too as he didnt see him coming at all.

Back