India - Australia One Day International series 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 22,926
After doing all the hard work, Sachin threw away the match, with that attempted cheeky shot, after sachin went jadeja panicked and ran himself out.I think Sachin was trying to get to his personal best score. We can't blame him though, without him this match would have been a cake walk for the Aussies. Anybody have a clue why they have jadeja instead of pathan? ;)

the match was fixed!

Why Pathan too?!!! Look at Pathan's past 12 month record, he has not done anything.Jadeja and Kohli are not international level either. Uthappa (not playing) has just one shot, walk down the wicket and throw the bat.We need to look for new players.

the match was fixed!

ahh.and sachin fixed it ?? :grin: speaking like true indian bcci cricket supporter

----------

After doing all the hard work, Sachin threw away the match, with that attempted cheeky shot, after sachin went jadeja panicked and ran himself out.
I think Sachin was trying to get to his personal best score.
We can't blame him though, without him this match would have been a cake walk for the Aussies. Anybody have a clue why they have jadeja instead of pathan? ;)

when jadeja walked to bat sachin was expecting that he can get 200 runs himself but jadeja hit 2 fours in previous over which dampned sachin's hope of it so he played rash shot and out Aka Misbah haq.:happy:

well it is pretty clear that with his brand, he would continue to make enough money even after retirement (think michael jordon).

the problem is... whatever he might think, he is not doing anything good for indian cricket.

nothing is actually. with the kind of attitude BCCI has, the players are just well paid pawns.

they make good money. they do what they are told to do. and no one gives a shit in the end.

cricket as a game is in a mess. and there are no steps being taken to save it.

Good to know that at least some people in this world share my sentiment. Its actually a relief from my Sachin obsessed Facebook friends who would just pounce on me whenever I would suggest to them that Sachin should retire. Thanks to them, now I know what mob mentality is.

You are right that the players are mere pawns in the hands of the BCCI. They won't go against the board unless the board does them wrong. Our players do not care about the general state of cricket in our country. BCCI is the richest cricket board in the world, not to mention one of the richest sports bodies too, yet the standard of our domestic cricket is bad, our stadiums are pitiable, our spectators are treated shabbily. Ignoring all this, our greedy board is happy playing bully to the ICC. If India wins a tournament everyone forgets all these issues. The issue is temporarily solved but the larger problems persist.

Did you guys see how Harbhajan behaves when he gets a wicket? After taking a wicket he would act as if he has won some gold medal in an Olympic, and then the next ball would be in stands ! I just cant stand those 2 guys in Indian team !

Its the coverage given to him by the media that has got to his head. He's not going to give up his Punjab-da-puttar act, until he has got the mob watching his back. He needs a complete brain transplant to come to his senses.

After doing all the hard work, Sachin threw away the match, with that attempted cheeky shot, after sachin went jadeja panicked and ran himself out.
I think Sachin was trying to get to his personal best score.
We can't blame him though, without him this match would have been a cake walk for the Aussies. Anybody have a clue why they have jadeja instead of pathan? ;)

You can't blame the guy, I don't know if I've ever seen an innings better than that. Sachin was sweeping and hitting all round with so much ease, he wouldn't have expected himself to hit the ball up in the air. The only problem with that shot was the fact that he picked the wrong ball. Had Mckay bowled it quicker, we would have had a different result.

And, Jadeja needs to learn, he needed to be there but he's the one to be blamed.

he was going for the over the head six at a point where singles would have done it easily for india. someone here is right. he probably wanted to score some quick boundaries to probably get near the 200 mark. :D

Technically, he would not have got a double ton, given that India needed 19 when he got out. Therefore, all the above posts are pointless :hysterical:

well he could have reached 199 :)

----------

Manjrekar is also excited with the crowd response to Thursday's fifth ODI in Hyderabad. The massive turnout at the Rajiv Gandhi Stadium was a great advertisement for One-day Internationals. Manjrekar said, \"It's great news that ODIs involving India are alive and kicking.\"

"Sachin left a crucial job unfinished" | ESPNSTAR.com

Back