India - Australia One Day International series 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 22,902
Dhoni is playing for his average !

In recent times, when has he played any match saving innings?

----------

Or match winning rather !

Dhoni is trying to prove us wrong. He came late even after good start. He didnt took power play when he came (at 15th over). And today's his inning is surely match winning :wewin:

You think? India has already won the match. Aus 30/1.@SVK you are right, He is trying hard to prove us wrong, Today's innings had old glimpses of Dhoni !

you are forgetting one thing. most cricket players tend to play 1-2 good innings and that practically settles their place in the team for the next 10 matches. :D

exactly... my previous post said that he is lucky these days. thats what i meant. one good innings and selectors/people will forget all past 20-25 innings.his luck is allowing him to prove us wrong. he played well today though, full marks to him.

thats exactly how sehwag has survived for so long. that's how ganguly managed it.

i think ganguly was very good in initial phase. mid-phase was ok and declining, thats when one or two odd innings kept him in team.but his early days, he was making runs faster than tendulkar and even hundreds he was making at equal rate as tendulkar.

every ganguly fan keeps on talking about the initial phase. i still get comments on blog cursing me stating that ganguly 'is' the best ODI batsman india 'has'.

Back