India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,253
No matter what changes does the indian team does i hope atleast they are not defeated again by innings margin ...

If India is to lose 4 - 0 then we should lose very badly because that will make selectors wake up and stop treating people like sachin , dravid like gods ... dravid has still been dropped from odis but this sachin guy really deserves to go now .. all matches media just hypes his 100th 100 and it never happens .. i hope India plays against afghanistan or bermuda and he gets that ton badly and then retires ..

lol... Got that one.. When we were about to loose second match.. BCCI was busy in publishing the IPL itinerary . This really summaries how BCCI takes the tour . WE need to teach them lesson by boycotting IPL's.. But that wont happen :grin:

If India is to lose 4 - 0 then we should lose very badly because that will make selectors wake up and stop treating people like sachin , dravid like gods ... dravid has still been dropped from odis but this sachin guy really deserves to go now .. all matches media just hypes his 100th 100 and it never happens .. i hope India plays against afghanistan or bermuda and he gets that ton badly and then retires ..

The australian media are deliberately putting pressure on him. I remember Ravi shastri saying at the start of the test match that the hype sachin got in sydney was huge than he got when he played in mumbai. Seriously, who cares if he had gotten that century at yet we lose the match? A lot of people are guessing that VVS might be the first to retire after this series and an BCCI official says dravid still has 1.5 yrs left! What a joke! Ya'll losing the matches overseas anyway. Why can't they bring in new players and lose? Atleast they will have a chance to shine..?? And no wonder the aussie fans attacked virat. They always attack the one who is too aggressive and last time it was bhajji and this time its virat! Graeme smith and KP summed it up well

I have been LITERALLY BARKING around on Internet and even life outside of internet......that Boycott this damn thing called IPL.I didnt even watch a second of CL. Even today if Star Cricket is airing its repeat, i immediately change the channel.

BCCI should use their muscle power and declare IPL as international cricket and demote all tests & ODIs as domestic cricket. Automatically an "Indian" team will always win and India series will cease to be of any significance due to their nature of being domestic cricket

If human's brain energy can be converted into some kind of fuel energy..then we could have enough fuel to travel to the end of the universe, that much brain energy is being used in discussion of Cricket alone...think about Politics and Corruption discussions amount...

Sabir.....That might happen as well! :D Its BCCI after all. U never know what they wud do.But that wud b the last day i watched "International cricket" then! :piCon....Thats the kamaal of ur interests. U go distances in discussing about it!

3rd Test Match begins tomorrow. Get ready for another heartbreak from "Team India"?

Back