India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,253
Same old same old....no demons in the pitch, but demons certainly in the head of Indian batsmen. Friday the 13th effect!

I just hope that if we bat first, we don't lose the first wicket by the time my alarm's first snooze gets over.
And when I got up and switched the TV on, I saw Sehwag walking back!

"Team India" does the expected, performance going down then previous tests. I think this test we would have defeat by inning and 200 runs. 4th test defeat by 300 runs :upset:

Gayi bhains paani me!

And on second thought..Why this kolavari di..when we visited Eng we lost...Eng visited us and ENG lost...We visiting AUS, we will lost..Prakriti kaa niyam hai..todna nahi chahiye!

David Warner or Jason Voorhees???? The Indian batsmen were scared of the Aussie bowlers, though there were no demons in the pitch, and whatever little courage was left in the Indian team after their first innings batting effort, was surely knocked out come close of play by David 'Jason' Warner.This was murder, public murder. What an innings! Had it been a boxing match, the referee would have surely stopped the match by now!

Back