India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,253
Yuvraj decides its better to stay and home and recover well for the next home series/IPL. Won't blame him at all, going by how things are right now in Australia!

Yuvraj Singh to miss Oz ODI due to tumour: reports | News | NDTVSports.com

----------

It was supposed to be the Agnipath Series. Perhaps somebody should have distributed this poem as a note to all the players before the start of the series...

Vriksh ho bhale khade,
ho ghane ho bade,
Ek pat chhav ki
mang mat, mang mat, mang mat
Agneepath Agneepath Agneepath.

Tu na thakega kabhi,
tu na thamega kabhi,
tu na mudega kabhi,
Kar shapath, kar shapath, kar shapath,
Agneepath, Agneepath, Agneepath.

Ye mahaan drishya hai,
chal raha manushya hai,
Ashru swed raqt se
lathpath, lathpath, lathpath,
Agneepath, Agneepath, Agneepath.

– Harivansh Rai Bachchan

Just pathetic. Nothing else. Just y r these gyys playing so bad? :x I mean they get bowled out for 161 and then concede runs at such a pace!Damn it, take IBF members.....v wud play way better than this!

Come on India.. All you need to score is 141 runs and you would loose by a smaller margin than the previous game (and you can gloat about improved performance)

Hope I am not asking too much!!!!

----------

With 35 overs to be bowled approximately... There might just be enough time to finish the game today itself...

Great effort by the bowlers today..especially Umesh..bowled with a lot of heart. Anything over 100 can be tricky to chase in the 4th innings on a deteriorating pitch. Batsmen need to stand up now...its now or never!

deteriorating pitch??

Its just 2nd day today....

I dont think pitch wud start break until the last day.

Can India play for 2 days? When was the last time they did that in foreign tour?

deteriorating pitch??

Its just 2nd day today....

I dont think pitch wud start break until the last day.

Can India play for 2 days? When was the last time they did that in foreign tour?

India will be 3 - 4 down by close today and all out max between lunch and tea tommorrow ...

Back