India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,253
This thread should be closed..as it will bring no result like "Does god exist"

@ Jignesh.....Well i wudnt term this as comedy! :p Its a tragedy circus series if u do want to name it. Oops, rename it!

Its "Agony Path" Series!

And these damn fools ESPNSTAR have already started advertising about the one day series!

----------

VVS Laxman may have played his last Test: BCCI sources - The Times of India

The wristy strokeplayer who first terrified the Aussies with the epic 281 at the Eden Gardens in 2001 - a precursor to many memorable knocks against the dominating cricketers from Down Under, both at home and away - may not even get the luxury of a farewell Test which his reputation warrants, TOI has learnt.

If that is the case... it would be better if the board communicates to him & he announces his retirement before the 4th test (my thoughts)

Well I dont think its going to happen on the cricket field.... so what else are you talking about :D

U cant expect that from Dravid. His defences have been defeated. Just a few minutes back that was evident.Hope Kohli makes a name for himself and stays longer!

Another test and another defeat on the cards. Another huge series where everyone expected again this team to do well, but it was the other way again. Good luck on the odi series !

Back