India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,253
Just give me a billion dollars and sachin will make his 100th ton... :D (Just speaking hypothetically :P )

Game over....

----------

Well, there was talk about 4-day Tests... They should start trying it out with India's foreign tours... Will work out very apt..

----------

https://twitter.com/#!/henrygayle/status/158420022077816833

----------

A lot of positives from India

They scored more runs in the 2nd innings than the 1st innings
They survived 3 more overs than the 1st innings
They lost by a smaller margin than the previous test
Highest opening partnership of the series so far - 24
Match is over in 3 days... So more rest for players, they need to keep themselves fresh for the important tournament ahead, the I-P-L

as i have said before, we are back to the time when losing a test abroad after managing to play all the five days was an honour for the Indian team.

Haha, Vaughan complimenting Ganguly?

no......i think he is criticizing ipl.:biggrin:

i was a fan of cricket a couple of years back pre ipl..............and today believe me i didn't even know when India went to Australia and already have lost the series............just got to know this from this forum. i have 0 knowledge of whats happening in and with the team, and have no urge to know about it either.:desire:

it has become a joke .

This is disgusting. Warner should be banned. ICC should realize that we have lot of oldies who will take time to bring the ball back from the boundary ropes. Warner should have planned his innings better

Back