India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,253
Dedicated to our Mitti Ke sher!
Tadap tadap ke es dil se aah nikalti rahi...aisa kya gunaah kiya jo loot gaye...haan loot gaye hum teri jami parrr...

Gaurang....Those r not my words actually. U will get it from BCCI. I guess u must have read Rajiv Shukla and Srinivasan's comments in todays papers.....that wud give u an idea, better put, remind (coz obviously even u know how they are :D) u of their calibre!

I wud share an article here written by one of my friends.....he does say keep sharing and all, but i m not sharing it coz of that. I m sharing it, coz its really worth a read!

Mari Vaat: Happy Perth Day

Especially if u r an Indian fan, going thru bad times, this article is for u.

Gaurang....

Those r not my words actually. U will get it from BCCI. I guess u must have read Rajiv Shukla and Srinivasan's comments in todays papers.....that wud give u an idea, better put, remind (coz obviously even u know how they are :D) u of their calibre!

Havent read the papers today as not keeping too well, however lets hope India shocks us and does well in the ODIs ..

Ok, take care then, and if this page is still active then, then do read the link.....its a long article, so may be u wud feel lazy to read it since u r not keeping well. But once u start reading para by para, u wud suddenly complete reading the article itself. Good read!

why hasn't Indian team come back home citing reasons unfit to to play due to severe " Head Trauma " ?

Ok, take care then, and if this page is still active then, then do read the link.....its a long article, so may be u wud feel lazy to read it since u r not keeping well. But once u start reading para by para, u wud suddenly complete reading the article itself. Good read!

Thanks bro will read the article tommorrow for sure .. take care man . night ...

@ Anant....Well, we are Indians. We are Good guests. We dont like insulting our Hosts. Leaving a series like this, is an insult to the hosts! :D@ Gaurang.....Good night!

oh wait. i thought one of our player actually showed a middle finger to the crowd during one of the games. that is a pretty major insult and totally unlike the indian culture!

hehe I was discussing that on another thread " The Fantasy one " it has made headlines in the Ausie news papers and Times now kept showing it for the entire day lolz :D

Back